Saturday 18 February 2012

FREE e-book

Yes that's right, absolutely free.


Do you have a blog? A ton of Facebook followers? Are your tweets read by millions? Thousands? Hundreds? Scores? Have you got a bunch of book-reading chums on Goodreads or a similar website?


The Sky Might Fall is still available on Amazon for 99 cents or equivalent, but if you can help me spread the word then e-mail me for a free copy. All you have to do is agree to CONSIDER mentioning the book online whether in a review (good, indifferent, bad - I'm happy to hear the truth), a Facebook post, a tweet on what you're currently reading, a Goodreads.com review, anything at all that will bring the book to new people and light some fires under my novel.


Asking for the book does not obligate you to anything other than thinking about maybe helping me out (and no I won't get offended).


Interview requests are also extremely welcome.


Email:  mike_young_99[at]yahoo.co.uk or leave a comment below.


The Sky Might Fall is available as a Kindle file. If you would like another format (like .pdf) then ask away and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment