Monday 4 June 2012

Harry Vee Will Return in...

Remember those bits at the end of Bond films? 


James Bond Will Return


in


The Spy Who Loved Golden Guns


or whatever title was next in the series. Since I watched most Bond movies out of order, as they came up on television, I would watch a new (to me) Bond and then be told he would return in one I'd already seen. Still, I always admired the organisational skills needed to have the title of the next movie - which back then I presumed meant they also knew the story - at the time they released the current one.


Harry Vee will also return!


Due to various circumstances, book 2 has been on the back burner, the front burner, put off, put back on, kicked in the teeth and taken to the dentist. But it is starting to come together. Tentative release date of the beginning of June the end of the summer.


But I don't have a title, yet. So if you have any ideas, leave a comment or email me at mike_young_99[at]yahoo.co.uk. If I pick your idea then you will win...[drum roll]...the honour of having named Harry Vee 2!


And all associated bragging rights, of course.






No comments:

Post a Comment